Tuesday, September 7, 2021

6 September 2021 – Jalon Circular Walk


A very good turnout of 14 for our first walk after the summer break

It was so nice to see so many old, and one new, friends after such a long break.

It’s always nice to welcome a new member, and this week was Jeanie

It was also nice to see David and Sandra on their first visit to Spain since Covid lockdown in March 2020

And of course Barry and Linda are always welcome when they are in Spain

I injured my back during the week, and feared I might have to miss today’s walk

But thanks to a few day’s rest, and a couple of painkillers I was able to walk

In fact I hardly noticed it during the walk

Though I might do tomorrow

It was a pleasant 20c when we met in Jalon for the start of the walk

But had risen to 30c before we reached the bar at the end

Though we hardly noticed with all the chat and banter going on

However the cold drink in Claudia’s bar at the end was particularly welcome

Stats

Time taken – 3.5 hours

Distance – 10 km

Temperature – 20c to 30c

No comments:

Post a Comment